Check out this awesome footage
Not Impressed?!
Well I know this random grey haired stranger Finn nominated as his new grandpa was ...
Poor Finn was ready to be taken under his wing but his hopes were dashed. You think the calling him "grampa" part scared him away? We're gonna miss him.


12 comments:
What an arm! Great job Finn!
haha thats funny! and geez!! finn's got an arm!! watch out Pro NFL player :)
Hey Champion, where did Gampa go?
He is so cute. What a fun birthday party. I am so glad you have a blog. That is awesome that we are about the same weeks along in our pregnancies. When are youguys headed back to good ole AZ. I wish I was headed there.
Chelsea
I feel so dumb. i just read the top and realized that my post won't show up all the way. Sorry if You got like four posts from me:)
Aw, I do feel special that you remembered my thumb!! You're funny! Those are the cutest videos! What an arm!
hahahaha that was so funny. the best part is when the guy first comes up to him and he runs away screaming. i laughed so hard! and i love when you hear him yell "gampa" and you pan to the guy walking away. seriously so funny!
Those vidoes are so funny! I love the random grandpa:) Finn is totally going to be such a good athlete. I was gonna tell you that you forgot to leave me your email address. As for the counter, Im gonna try that until I get everyones email. Thanks Chels!
Ok so am I the last one to find out you have a blog?!? Not funny! I guess you living out of state for a while has caught up with me! Sad! Well better late than never! Hurry and get your butt back here so you can join girl's nights! Nice video's by the way..ha ha! Love it!
We all know there's only one gampa. OK... there's two gampas. Or... with my dad there's sort of three. I think the man did the right thing. Just walk away and no one gets hurt.
Finn is going pro for sure! That is an athlete in the making. I love it. And poor Finn, I can't believe that old guy just took off. So funny. It looks like you guys are having a blast in St. Louis. When do you move back to AZ? We need to meet up in either AZ or CA when you do get back. Also, thank you so much for the gifts that you and Whitney got my Dad. He LOVED it. He was so happy to have a visit from Whit and so excited and grateful for the gifts. You are a superb great niece, or whatever it is!!! Ha ha. Love you!
Austin wants to play football with Finn NOW! We miss you guys. Bryce is grateful to have to have a bed to himself now. I guess Greg is very fidgety. HAHA!
Post a Comment