Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello Dolly...

SO... It is safe to say our world has turned pink today! I am kind of starting to panic. I don't really know where to start preparing considering all the newest baby girlies I see are wearing glam tutu and all sorts of frou frou. Don't get me wrong. I don't want to raise a Prima Donna but a Shirley Temple would be cute! I am sure our little mademoiselle will sure have a lovesick older brother doting on her because anytime we see Finny in the presence of a female, he gets so flirty and coy.

For example here is Finn and his first kiss Sadie Gordon! This morning Greg found him in his crib asleep with a baby doll on his chest. So bring on the frills and the fuss. We are all getting soo excited for our new sweetie pie!
Start feeding me with girl names. Here are some that have always been on my list:   Fanny, Cozie, Dolly, Willa, Goldie, and a few others. Greg tells me, "Chels, we aren't having a puppy". So don't be shy. I love new ideas!

20 comments:

Jason and Kelsey said...

AAAH! Oh my gosh I'm SO excited for you! How fun that you're getting a girl! You're gonna love all the frills, and hairbows, and PINK! How exciting...this just made my day!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Cute! I think Ruby fits in with your list of names. My niece is Ruby and it is adorable :)

Celeste said...

Congrats on having a girl! We're having a girl too and I couldn't be more excited! I love the name Saylor, but my husband won't let me use it. Hmmmm... what else... I love Nora too.

david johnson said...

oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! congratulations on your news! that is so exciting!!!!! Fin will be such a cute big brother to a little girl!

CONGRATULATIONS! I love you!!!

Ashley Smith said...

Congrats! You will have the cutest girl ever! we miss hanging out with you guys! Hope all is well in AZ!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you guys! That is so exciting! We are so happy that you guys are going to be welcoming a little girl into your family. My favorite names are Willa and Goldie :) I will be thinking of some more for you too..

Karlee said...

Aw, congrats! How fun! I like Goldie the best.

Patti Spilsbury said...

I am so excited you are having a girl! She is going to be so cute!

thewylerfamily said...

Congrats!! We are so happy you are having a little miss. I am happy you have a baby in there. You are tiny Chelsea. I heard Austin & Finn ran into each other last night!

the waites said...

It was so good to see you the other night! I only wish I could of stayed longer to talk, if Myles wasn't so tired. I hope you know I LOVE Goldie, My husband and I have always liked it. I just hope my little girl has golden hair like Myles-

and No Im not prego I just have names already.

Mallory said...

YAY!!!!! Congratulations Chels, that is so exciting and although I don't have any babies yet, girls sure do seem to be really fun!! I hope all is going well with you guys! We missed seeing you at the APX party!

Katie said...

Yay for PINK!!! I LOVE having a girl, and you will too! You'll have to check out my miamoodesigns.blogspot.com for flower clips and headbands. I just ordered some really pretty swarovski crystals that I've been putting in the centers of the flowers. DOn't have pictures of those yet. Let me know if you're interested and I'll help ya glam your little princess up :) Miss you! What's your phone number?

angela hardison said...

Chelsea - thanks for your comment! And I'm glad I've found your blog now. It was fun to see you guys there. Your little boy is darling, and I'm sure the girl will be too! Congratulations :)

Jeannie & Danny said...

I can't believe how old he is getting! He is so cute. Danny told me you guys are having a Girl that is so exciting! Good luck on the names I like Goldie

Katie said...

What about Stella? My friend named her daughter Stella Monroe and I thought it was cute.

Karissa said...

YEAH for having a girl! They are so much fun! Dont get me wrong, I love my boys and all but there is just something about a little girl. Congrats to you guys:)!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Hey Chelsea- I don't know you but I know Greg well and wanted to say HELLO- so glad I got to peak in on your cute family- Please tell Greg hello for me!!

Anonymous said...

Well Hello! It was so good to see you last night- and I we will defintiely have to keep in touch now with the wonderful blogs :) Email me at sommerh9@hotmail.com and get me your blogger email so I can add you to ours! I am so excited to be able to keep in touch- not that I get on here that much- but I will work on it :)

Katie said...

Hey Chels! Can you email me your address or leave it as a comment on my blog? I want to glam up your little baby girl with my miamoo baby accessories. Hopefully once you get a taste of what I've got, you'll want to order more :) Also can you add that miamoodesigns.blogspot.com to your links? Tell your friends too!

Lexi Patterson said...

A baby girl? I'm so excited for you! You are going to love it. I hear boys are easier, but girls are so much fun to dress up. :) By the way, my Mom almost named me Fanny. Did I ever tell you that? Luckily she decided against it. Please don't name her Fanny. Even Grandma didn't like her own name. Ha ha. I really like Willa.