Friday, November 7, 2008

Tramatized

Mr. Perfects Mug Shot
I had a tragic experience a few weeks back that I just can't seem to get over. Anyone know how I can fix this sad situation? At least I have a navy pair to offer some solace in the mean time. This certain someone better not be a repeat offender!

10 comments:

Ainges said...

Hi Chelsea! And Greg!

Brooke told me you posted a comment on her blog a couple of days ago, so I tracked you down and it has been so fun catching up on your blog! Your little Fin is so cute. I have a little boy too...aren't they the best! Well you guys look happy and busy. About your shoe problem, I had the same ones rip and luckily I got them from Nordy's so I took them right back and they gave me cash... hopefully you got them there. And I am so sorry to hear about your kidney problem, I hope that little girl stays in there for a while longer. Hopefully we can catch up in person, maybe over the holidays!

Ainges said...

Oh and this is Heidi Farnsworth Ainge by the way! And I have a blog, but its boring and private.

Mallory said...

have you tried hot gluing or super gluing it yet?? if that doesnt work i can look at it and try to sew it on somehow when i come to az in 2 weeks :)

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Chelsea- isn't heidi so dead?? I will give her your email address now that I have it and make her invite you. HER BLOG IS NOT BORING-it's a sweet simple life she lives. she just plays with oscar all day long!! and he's a doll.
Good luck with your shoes girl. That Fin is to die for. Also- I'm making Heidi stay through DEc 6th when she's in town for Thanksgiving so she will be here for our Christms party- so help me talk her into staying!!

Karlee said...

Oh no, those are such cute shoes too! I would say try to take them back and if they won't let you, break out the super glue.

Funny you mentioned their prices, my mom's friend said the same thing. And about going crazy shopping there, I'm a little worried that I know about now. I want to go back every day!

Jason and Kelsey said...

well i, for one, would LOVE to see you! so hopefully that sassy little girl of yours stops trying to make an early exit, and you'll be able to make a california trip before she's here for good! we're 10 minutes from disneyland, so whenever you're ready...we're here! and you are looking simply marvelous my dear...if i looked 1/1239084 as wonderful as you do pregnant, i'd probably be knocked up all the time!! :)

AEllsworth said...

Oh sad... It's a good thing he's so stinkin cute, huh! I feel that way about mine, if they weren't soo cute they probably wouldn't live through shattering my favorite cup or losing brand new hat, gloves & jacket all in the 1st wk of having them @ school!! :)

Katie said...

Hey Chels! There is a craft glue at WalMart called Goop Craft Glue-It's pretty awesome, I'd try that.

Katie said...

Hey You! Haven't heard from you in awhile...hows your pregnancy treatin ya?

Paige said...

Hey Chelsea! Haven't heard from you in a little while. Hopefully you guys had a fabulous thanksgiving! It's a shame that i'm not a fan of turkey. But, is everyone still interested in doing a craft??? Let me know what you think.