
Of course I forgot my camera! Luckily Greg's phone did the trick! Christmas Eve we watched one of my Mom's Bluth cousins sing on the Mesa Arizona Temple grounds. He was simply amazing! It was sooo nice to have the fuss of getting ready for the holidays over and to just relax and enjoy the beautiful Christmas Spirit with our family.

Later that night we joined the Spilsbury's for a fun little Gift Exchange
Christmas morning the kids were awaiting in anticipation to peek
Santa still comes to our house!
Sad story about the Mini Kitchen Greg spent all night putting together. While Finn was making his first shot on his new hoop the ball bounced and dropped onto the fridge and knocked the door off! When I went to return it for a new one, they talked me out of it. The lady at Babystyle said almost every kitchen that they had sold had been returned from breaking and that a sturdier model would be coming soon. I was soooo bummed. It was soooooo cute.


No comments:
Post a Comment