All in all though it has turned out to be a great Christmas season for our family. One Christmas miracle was just to still be pregnant this Christmas and I just hope and pray my body will do its job for at least another month so this sweet little honey can get her beauty rest! I think I over did it thought around Christmas because lately my contractions are pretty killer.
In the mean time here are a few things that have made me smile thinking about having a girl.
This is one of the covers for a story my little sister Waverly did for school. It was in her reject pile. I guess Smiling butterfly's with guns is a little too edgy for 1st grade... and yes, that box at the bottom is a bomb.
Okay so I've spent alot of time on You Tube. This VIDEO makes me wish Greg was a china man. So precious.


6 comments:
chels! i had no idea you were having such a rough time with the pregnancy! i know you "spared" us by not blogging the details, but i want to hear them...i wish i were closer so I could take finny off your hands, or come sit and watch movies with you or something. is there anything i can do from all the way in california? just say the word!
Chels! I'm so glad you got my package and that it helped with the excitement! I had a great time making everything and putting it all together for you. I just got my new flowers for Spring, so you'll have to check them out after I've made them. Can't wait till your little princess arrives!
Im sorry that you haven't been doing very well and I hope you start to feel better. Just get alot of rest and dont be affraid to ask people for help.
Hey Chelsea. How are you? Well, I didn't know that you have been down so much lately. That's awful. But, I'm sure that girl is ready to get here... she must be impatient!haha. Any new names yet? Well, hope all is well with you and the fam.
this makes me wish i wouldn't have been too scared to peak at your journal entries as a kid..i always knew they would be much more exciting than mine ever were. i love love love fin, and can't wait for the little girlie!
Hahaha! Don't mess with Wavey! That is so funny.
Chelsea, I'm so sorry about your tough pregnancy, man. Its got to be great to have your fam so close to help take care of you two girlies and your fellas.
Keep me posted!
Post a Comment