I'm sure this is something we can all relate to. Bless her heart. Here's another award winning ensemble.
Don't worry this is just a sample. Doglover1999709 has a goldmine of classics and hopefully more hits in the making.
Don't tell me you haven't done this before. If not in you own room, maybe in mine, say 1996 Keyword: Ace of Base. Hey, maybe even earlier, 1992 perhaps with New kids on the Block and the Bangles of course. That's right, flashing lights, over sized shirts, leotards, spandex, and everything. If not, you could only wish you were there.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
No UTube in the 80's saved me from this public humiliation! This is soooo cute.
Your so funny! I love it!! Hows your little babe doing? We miss you guys terribly!
HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. That was so funny. Piercen was standing besides me when it came on and he's so embarassed for this girl. He put his hands over his face and watched between the cracks in his fingers. I give her some serious props for even adding this to you tube in the first place. Ahhh... that just made my day.
i am dyyyyyyyyyyyying!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS BRILLIANT!! BEST POST OF THE YEAR!
That was too funny. How are you feeling Chelsea?
Oh my gosh...I have to say Disturbia was my fav. The lighting was a nice touch. The sad thing is my mom has video of Hayley, Rissa and I doing that. I better burn those, I could see her putting them on her blog for my birthday.
yup that's me...party animal! haha. but i agree that we need to party it up together. so when little girl is old enough for a night away from you, you guys are comin to california and greg and jason can stay home and play "buck" with the kids all night, and i'm taking you to LA!
LOL, what a funny little butterball :) That's hysterical. When are you due?
Post a Comment